INTRODUCING INK SOAP BY MEGAN NICOLE
Ink Soap is an all-natural, concentrated Castile soap that is used during the tattooing process to calm irritated skin, reduce redness and pain, and fight infection.
Ink Soap contains natural analgesics and pathogen-fighting essential oils, in addition to high-quality Castile soap.
Ink Soap should be used during and after the tattooing process.
Recommended for use with squeeze bottle.
For use during the procedure:
- 3 capfuls of soap into 250ml squeeze bottle
- Rest of the bottle filled with distilled water
- Squeeze solution onto water wipes, soft gauze, or non-lint cotton rounds.
For use of aftercare:
- 1 capful of soap into squeeze bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
- Pour the solution into 3ML foam soap bottles for clients.
- Instruct the client to wash GENTLY in direction of hair, morning and night for 10 days, ideally OUTSIDE of the shower with cool water.
- All soap must be rinsed off of the brows THOROUGHLY with cool water.
- Apply balm after rinsing brows and dry with a clean towel.