Mast Tour Tattoo Machine by Dragonhawk is our smallest machine that is popular for both lining and shading techniques.
- (1) Black Mast Tour Rotary Tattoo Machine
- (1) Black Mast Wireless Battery
- (1) USB-C Battery Charging Cord
- (1) RCA Cord for power supply option
Adjustable - 5 Speed control & needle adjustment
Lightweight - Ergonomic pen-like design
Wired Option Available - Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies. To use this wired, remove the Mast wireless battery and connect the included RCA cord to the Mast Tour machine and a tattoo power supply.
Used For: Brows, Lips, Eyeliner, Areoles, Saline Removal, and more.
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off.
- Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth.
- Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement.
- Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
- When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
- The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state.
- When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
- There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
Machine frame are made from solid rods of high-grade aluminum then polished and anodized, laser engraved logo. The grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave. Machine has a high-quality stainless steel spring inside its body mechanism.
Net Weight: 144g
Machine Diameter: 25mm
Machine Length: 85mm
Stroke Length: 3.5mm
Battery Life: Approx. ~ 6 hours
Charge Time: Approx. ~ 3 hours
We do not accept returns on PMU machines. This device does not have a warranty and is considered final sale.